Do you want to work for an engaging company that will help you develop your career, reward your effort and listen to your views?…..
Ecologia is an equal opportunities employer and are always on the look out for talented people.
All successful applicants will be joining a growing company. They will have the opportunity to input and benefit from our further growth and development. In return, we offer competitive remuneration supported by a number of benefits.
The benefits of working here:
- Friendly & professional work environment
- Exposure to great projects & International exposure
- Flexible/ part time working
- Progression & help towards Chartership
- Professional Development reviews/ CPD-Skills Passport
- Internal training sessions held by internal and external experts
- Staff survey- staff are encouraged to have their say
- Encouraging -Innovation & new ideas
- Peer support/ mentoring
- Career Progression
If we don’t have a vacancy to suit you but you want to work with us then express your interest in confidence via email@example.com. We will advise you of any suitable vacancies as they become available.
Whether applying for an advertised position or simply wishing to register your interest your information will be treated in confidence.
Project Team Administrator – Sittingbourne (Fulltime, Permanent)
The purpose of the role is to provide a professional administrative service to the Project Team, office based support to assist with running of projects.
- Procurement of services and materials for Project staff including quotations and negotiating discounts, hire and off hire of equipment;
- Identify potential new suppliers and contractors for the project team and build good relationships;
- Obtaining 3 quotations for purchases of equipment >£500, where appropriate for project teams.
- Liaison with technical staff and external laboratories to obtain project specific quotations for analytical services and yearly review of standard prices and contract.
- Update suppliers on CRM database system with regard to Project Team suppliers and contractors including contractor questionnaires, insurance, etc.
- Assist staff in maintaining and completing project records, project correspondence, filing of waste documentation, booking equipment and any other project related administrative task;
- Preparation of project invoices, client correspondence, report collation/printing, project folders and H&S generic information and files;
- Assistance with Scientific equipment general administrative tasks, couriers, calibration records, procurement records etc;
- Any other administrative tasks to assist Project Team and running of projects.
Skills / Attributes:
- Customer focus/provision of service
- Excellent organisational skills/time management
- Methodical approach
- Ability to multi-task
- Good IT skills and ability to work with database records
Effective interaction with people both with internal and external customers and service providers
A minimum of 2 years office experience.
Interns – Sittingbourne
We regularly seek to support undergraduate students working towards BSc, BEng or MSc qualifications, or equivalent, by offering Internships for a minimum of 6 months. The experience offered is assisting Ecologia’s staff in monitoring innovative in-situ remediation processes. These tasks will require site attendance collection of environmental samples, monitoring of the system performance, assisting the engineer to set up the test runs and, to a limited extent, interpretation of the process performance. Being supervised by an Environmental Engineer, the candidate will also be required to assist in carrying out site investigations and other in-house tasks. The tasks performed at Ecologia can be tailored to suit the student’s requirements of a research project normally associated with a final year dissertation.
A living allowance is offered with the internship, but applicants are expected to find additional funding to cover living expenses whilst in the UK.
If you are interested in our internship scheme, please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org