These techniques have been proven at full commercial scale on a number of sites and geologies both in the UK and across Europe.
With our own engineering facility we design and engineer remediation equipment. This allows us to optimise our plant to site specific conditions and constraints. Having our own in-house plant also enables rapid deployment to site avoiding long lead times. By investing, and managing, our own equipment we can offer a wide range of remediation techniques at short notice and at competitive rates.
- Material Management
- Bulk Excavation
- Screening And Complex Sorting
- Air Sparging
- Ozone Sparging
- Soil Vapour Extraction
- Dual/multiphase extraction
- Chemical Oxidation
- Total Fluid/Pump and Treat
- NAPL Recovery (LNAPL/DNAPL)
- Surfactant flushing
- Steam injection for enhanced NAPL recovery
- In-Situ Radio Frequency Heating (ISRFH) technology
- De-watering management & treatment